Our partner model
K2CP was founded on a Partnering model, and it is not by luck that “Partners” is in our company name. It is important to our philosophy that we retain a Partner model for a number of reasons:
- Scale: Our intention is to be the largest team of business and IT consultants in the UK. We can only do this by adopting a Partner model. Scale is not just about numbers of people or consultants, it is about ensuring we have all the core capabilities and competencies that our clients are looking for. In addition we include more specialist experience and capabilities like risk and compliance in banking or life sciences, and security cleared consultants
- Value: We feel that we can only guarantee our value with a Partner model. This enables us to offer rates at 50% of the competition, whilst also having the ability (unlike most other Associate based companies) to generate and share with our clients, compelling and insightful thought leadership
- Quality: It was important for us to build quality into our structure and not have it as an afterthought. All our Partners are known to Mike Hunter personally, and he has worked with them for many years. Therefore we know their quality standards and the quality of the work they deliver. It is similar to a personal recommendation!
As well as our 3 core values, it is fundamental that our partenering model demonstrates Integrity. For K2CP to ensure that it treats all its partners fairly, it is important that K2CP does not start to bring onboard Associates of its own that may compete with the Associates of the Partner firms. K2CP will only have Associates by exception and only when agreed with its management team; this way we ensure integrity of our model and retain the importance of our Partners.
We are constantly looking for and adding to our pool of partners to ensure we “plug any gaps” in our capabilities. Our standards are very high, and any new partner must be known by Mike or one of the management team.
Our existing partner network
K2CP is made up of 15 small to medium sized, focused Business and IT Consulting companies, that provide K2CP and it’s clients relevant skills and experience at all levels from Senior Partner to Junior consultant across all major sectors. Every owner of our 15 partner firms has been known to our CEO for between 5 and 25 years.
We go to market as K2CP and our clients deal directly with K2CP for all delivery, financial and legal matters.
- CoServe (Offshore)
- Ingersoll Engineers
- Monro Consulting
- Observer Solutions
- Searchlight Business Consulting
- Stackstudio Digital
- Sysdoc Group
- Eames Consulting
- FPT (Offshore)
- Hemford Brookes
- New Vision Software (Offshore)
- SmartTek Global
K2CP has a number of key technical partnerships, including:
- Infor | Elite Partner
- Oracle | Cloud Transformation Partner